PERSONAL INSURANCE: Protecting You & Your Family
Nobody likes to expect the worst – most Australians don’t think about “unfortunate” incidents until they actually occur, leaving themselves and their families unprepared and unprotected. Investing in personal insurance products provides you and your family with financial protection if an unfortunate event happens.

Interested in an quote on the products listed below? Call us on 1300 787 789 to apply.

House Owners & Building Contents Insurance: Most people regard their home as a safe haven, which is why it can be a shock when your home and your belongings are damaged or destroyed. The cost of repairing your home and replacing its contents can be enormous. Don’t let unforeseen events catch you off guard. This insurance product protects some of the most valuable and treasured things you may ever own… your home and possessions!

Personal Valuables Insurance: Protect your jewellery, watches and most prized possessions with valuables insurance. This insurance provides you with the peace of mind you need to enjoy your valuables without having to worry about breaking or losing them.

Book a complimentary insurance assessment to discuss your needs, phone 1300 787 789.

Motor Insurance: Accidents happen… Most experienced drivers will tell you how easily a motor accident can arise on the road and how costly those accidents can be. Third party motor insurance is not only the best way to protect yours and other drivers’ interests; it’s also a legal requirement.

We offer a range of different motor insurance options to suit a range of different needs. These types of insurance include a more comprehensive option which also covers the cost of repair to your own vehicle and a ‘no claim bonus’ option which rewards those drivers who do not need to make claims.

Residential Landlords Insurance: If you have a residential investment property then this type of insurance cover is highly beneficial. The cover will include damage to landlord’s contents, legal liability and loss of rent.

Residential Strata Insurance: Residential strata insurance (known as body corporate cover in some states) is general insurance that covers common property under the management of a strata title or body corporate entity. Owners of strata titles typically share the premium costs of strata insurance as part of their strata fees and liabilities. Holding strata insurance is mandatory under each state’s relevant strata legislation.

No two people have the exact same needs. This is why we offer a range of products to suit the specific needs of a wide variety of people. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, home-owner, driver or just someone who wants to look after the best interest of yourself and your family, we have insurance to keep you covered.

If you would like us to give a personalised quote, call us on 1300 787 789.